A few things to know before you book your swing table tasting experience with us:
1. When you and your party arrive, please check in at our farm store with one of our staff members, they will assit you with your table + confirm with your party whether they would like to enjoy our wine or cider flight that is included in your reservation.
2. We are not a restaurant, we are a Cidery & Winery that offers farm to glass products that you may sample while enjoying our unique swing table tasting experience. If you'd like to nibble on some local pairings with your tastings, we ask that you pre order our Charcuterie box with your reservation as we currently do have to prepare them off-site.
3. Once seated at your swing table, we will serve your tasting flights. If you'd like to order another beverage, we kindly ask you walk into our farm store and order/pay at the bar from one of our tasting room associates. We are currently a pay as you go operation and do not offer bar tabs. You may also bring your own food or order from a local restaurant if you wish.
4. As of November 1st, all swing tables will be operated on a first come first serve basis until further notice.
Located 20 minutes south of Grand Bend, Shale Ridge Estate Winery provides a unique guest experience that allows your party to be seated at a table with swings to enjoy the pleasure of being outside again. Create a memorable experience that will last a lifetime for special occasions between friends, family, or couples! Enjoy one of our charcuterie boxes with a Frosé drink for all party guests.
$11.30 per person 19+ (this includes 1 tasting flight) for a 90 minute duration.
You must book online if you want to reserve a swing table.
Picnic tables and comfy chairs are for walk-ins only.
No refunds. Bookings must be rescheduled for another date or issued store credit to shop online, in our farm store, or enjoy a walk-in tasting flight when necessary.
PLEASE MESSAGE OUR LIVE CHAT REP IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE!
Weather Conflicts Policy
If the weather is not ideal for outdoor tastings (ex: heavy rain or lightning), we will arrange another date to host your party or provide you with store credit to use at our farm store or when shopping on our online store. **Please note that we have limited swing tables available for use so you must be flexible if you prefer a swing table for rescheduled dates.
Food & Service Policy
We are not a restaurant, we are a Cidery & Winery that offers farm to glass products that you may sample while enjoying our unique swing table experience. If you'd like to nibble on some local pairings with your tastings, we ask that you pre order our Charcuterie box with your reservation as we currently do have to pre order them from off-site.
Once seated at your swing table, we will serve your tasting flights. If you'd like to order another beverage, we kindly ask you walk into our farm store and order/pay at the bar from one of our tasting room associates. You may bring your own food or order from a local restaurant if you wish.
Cancellation & No Show Policy
Reservations can be rescheduled 2 days before if necessary by messaging our live chat representative. We have a no refund policy and will only provide store credit if necessary.
NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS UNTIL OCTOBER 31ST
What if somebody in my party is under 19 or doesn't drink?
You must reserve a minimum of 2 guests with tasting flights for the swing tables. If this is the case, you must prepay for the amount of guests that are drinking, then message our live chat representative to update your reservation.
How can I redeem my coupon for a free tasting flight?
If you received a coupon for a free tasting flight, you cannot redeem this online for the swing tables. This coupon is acceptable for walk-in tasting flights only!
Why am I seeing a technical issue error after I try to book?
Please consider one of these scenarios and try again:
- You entered the wrong postal code associated with your credit card
- You might have insufficient funds
- Your bank might have denied our payment. Please contact your bank for further help regarding this.
How much weight do the swings hold?
We try our best to cater to everybody, but, unfortunately the swing tables can only hold up to 300LB per swing.
Are we dog-friendly?
Yes! We only ask that your dog be on a leash unless supervised.
Can I order a charcuterie box when I arrive?
You must order a charcuterie box ahead of time if you want this as we make them fresh daily for the swing table reservations.
Established in 2019, Shale Ridge Estate Winery is located in Thedford, Ontario serving local, homegrown, premium wine and cider products. We are thrilled to create memorable experiences for families, friends, and couples that will last a lifetime!