EXPERIENCES & RESERVATIONS NOW OPEN | WALK-IN SEATING FIRST COME FIRST SERVED
A few things to know before you book your swing table or harvest table experience with us:
1. When you and your party arrive, please check in at our indoor facility with our hostess, they will assist you with your table and share our tastings and food menu with your guests. You may order all food and drinks at our bar.
2. We are not a restaurant, we are a Cidery & Winery that offers farm to glass products that you may sample while enjoying our unique tasting experiences. However, If you'd like to nibble on some local pairings with your tastings, we ask that you order off our light food menu including charcuterie and pizza during your reservation as we no longer accept outside food in our new facility.
3. Groups 8 or larger will be charged an 18% gratuity fee to accommodate for a large group.
4. Please be mindful that reservation durations are 75 minutes. We are a small business with limited seating and in order to accommodate everyone with the optimal Shale Ridge Experience, we ask that you are courteous of the next group who booked the table after you. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hosting you soon.
PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO INFO@SHALERIDGEESTATEWINERY.COM IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE
Cancellation & No Show Policy
Reservations can be rescheduled 2 days before if necessary by emailing email@example.com. We have a no refund policy and will only reschedule harvest table reservations when necessary.
NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS UNTIL JULY 31
What is on the Shale Ridge Menu:
To view our food menu, please click here.
What if somebody in my party is under 19 or doesn't drink?
Anyone under 19 is welcome to join your party but, cant drink. We serve non-alcoholic options for anyone who decides not to drink.
How can I redeem my coupon for a free tasting flight?
If you received a coupon for a free tasting flight, you cannot redeem this online for the swing tables. This coupon is acceptable for walk-in tasting flights only!
Why am I seeing a technical issue error after I try to book?
Please consider one of these scenarios and try again:
- You entered the wrong postal code associated with your credit card
- You might have insufficient funds
- Your bank might have denied our payment. Please contact your bank for further help regarding this.
How much weight do the swings hold?
We try our best to cater to everybody, the weight limit per swing can hold up to 300LB.
Are we dog-friendly?
Yes, but only outdoors and we only ask that your dog be on a leash unless supervised.
May I order food when I arrive?
Yes, you may order food off our menu when you arrive.
Can I still use my swing table credit?
Any reservation credits from 2021 expired on December 31st 2021 and are no longer valid in 2022.