RESERVATIONS NOW OPEN | PLEASE RESERVE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US BELOW
A few things to know before you book your swing table or harvest table experience with us:
1. When you and your party arrive, please check in at our indoor facility with our host, they will assist you with your table and share our tastings and food menu with your table. You may order all food and drinks off our menu when you arrive and a server will come to your table to assit you.
2. We are a Cidery & Winery that offers "farm to glass" products that you may sample while enjoying our unique tasting experiences. However, If you'd like to nibble on some local pairings with your tastings, we ask that you order off our light food menu including charcuterie and pinsas during your reservation as we do not accept any outside food(this includes birthday cakes and desserts). In addition to this, we do not permit any party decorations to be present during your reservation.
3. Groups 8 or larger will be charged a 20% gratuity fee.
4. *You can book a swing table online for up to 6 guests per table.*
If you'd like to book the swings for a group larger then 6, please email email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate your group.
5. When you are selecting the experience you'd like to book (Indoor Harvest table, Indoor Swing table, Outdoor Swing Table or Outdoor Picnic table) and the option you'd like to book isn't showing up, this means that time-slot is sold out. The Swing table experience is very popular and does book up quickly. We recommend booking 2-3 weeks in advance to avoid disappointment. *We do not accommodate any special request for alternate tables in the quest request section"
6. Please be mindful that reservation durations are 75 minutes.
Cancellation, Refund & No Show Policy
Reservations can be rescheduled 2 days (48 hours) before if necessary by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a no refund policy for our swing table experience fee but will hold your credit until the end of the calendar year for a rescheduled (please check availability through our online reservations platform) reservation as long as you’ve cancelled atleast 48 hours before your booking. *We will reschedule your reservation (if above criteria is met) up to three times before your credit is no longer valid*
Ranked Southern Ontario's Best For:
- Outdoor Dining
- Scenic View
What is on the Shale Ridge Menu:
To view our food menu, please click here.
What if somebody in my party is under 19 or doesn't drink?
Anyone under 19 is welcome to join your party but, cant drink. We serve non-alcoholic options for anyone who decides not to drink.
How can I redeem my coupon for a free tasting flight?
If you received a coupon for a free tasting flight or BOGO, please provide it to your server at the beginning of your experience.
Why am I seeing a technical issue error after I try to book?
Please consider one of these scenarios and try again:
- You entered the wrong postal code associated with your credit card
- You might have insufficient funds
- Your bank might have denied our payment. Please contact your bank for further help regarding this.
How much weight do the swings hold?
We try our best to cater to everybody, the weight limit per swing can hold up to 300LB.
Are we dog-friendly?
Yes, but only outdoors and we only ask that your dog be on a leash unless supervised.
May I order food when I arrive?
Yes, you may order food off our menu when you arrive.
Can I still use my swing table credit?
Any reservation credits from 2022 expired on December 31st 2022 and are no longer valid in 2023.